Sunday, July 27, 2008
sial la, night shift was...*cricket sound*.
all we did for 12 full hours was bum around, trying to keep our eyes awake. wtf la, if i had adhered to the rules and went on alone i'd have died within 2hours, confirm. cos in the lab, be it 8pm or 10.30pm it already makes u feel like it's 3am. so your mind shifts into sleep and sluggish mode and it just kills you.
With that aside, thank you for remembering the ice lemon tea thing. I had no intention of it being a subtle hint to you, but I must say you caught me by surprise. (eh but wtf its just ice lemon tea sia. and im treating the issue like it's about a diamond ring. you'd prolly roll your eyes if you read this but i'm so glad you're practically illiterate. hahaha) And I don't know if you sincerely wanted to accompany me this Tuesday, but thank you as well.
However, please do bear in mind that I was never, never, never, willing to disclose the information you wanted. It wasn't even disclosed by me, or with my permission or willingness. So no, it's not a green light in ANY WAY. I'm not happy that you now know what you had wanted to know.
As nice as you are, (not nice enough, considering the fact that you were half a fucking hour late, you idiot) I'd appreciate if you respect my situation and use your common sense and know the boundaries. You know well enough that I did not ask for this. The only reason I was okay with things was because i thought it was a petty thing to fuss about and what's the harm of casual random conversation once in a while? And also because I thought you were way over the issue and had gotten the not so subtle hint clearly.
But that was until you brought it up yet again.
You and I are on wavelengths so different, it would be like comparing microwaves to gamma rays.
I'm glad to have known you, but I know I won't die if i hadn't.
I don't mean to sound brutal or superior or whatever negative things you may perceive, but I'm glad with what it's been thus far.
I hope you won't push it.
And then there's you.
I don't even know where to begin.
And I know once I do it won't be nice.
Grow up.
No one will ever be willing to tolerate (and yes sometimes I don't know why the fucking fuck I even bother) this much from you. I bet my bantal busok on that.
It's always been me and will always be me.
But you just don't see that and I hope you will;
Fast enough before I'm gone.
Labels: thanks but no thanks
X O X O; 8:08 pm